Anti-Money Laundering Solutions
Leave your worries behind and entrust your AML compliance programs to an experienced partner.
Achieving Sustainability in the Face of Scrutiny
Allsec’s standardized, sustainable AML program incorporates automation and human analysis for improved accuracy and efficiency.
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations are rapidly evolving in the face of an increasing volume of global transactions. Banks and other financial institutions must develop and maintain sustainable AML programs to comply with the accelerating demands - a challenging feat for most.
Allsec’s Anti-Money Laundering as a Service (AMLS)
Allsec’s Anti-Money Laundering as a Service (AMLS) delivers peace of mind, improved flexibility and significant cost savings for financial institutions that need to mitigate risk and ensure BSA/AML compliance.
- Customer Identification Program
- OFAC and PEP Screening
- Negative News Searches
- Know Your Customer / Customer Due Diligence
- Enhanced Due Diligence
- Transaction Monitoring and Alert Review
- Case Reviews
- Document Reviews and Evidence Analysis
- Entity Identification and Analysis
- Geographic Risk Identification
- SAR Drafting
Our investigations processes yield favorable results. We check multiple sources across primary and third party authentication and verification tools, and maximize productivity by leveraging machine learning technology to find and prevent questionable transactions.
Our AML services allow you to:
- Access critical information that is otherwise not easily obtained
- Instantly authenticate identities
- Track unlisted phone numbers and link individuals
- Leverage advanced analytics to determine and prevent potential risky transactions
- Quickly and efficiently locate and verify records
Which, in turn, allows you to:
- Mitigate risk by outsourcing AML compliance processes to an established partner
- Strengthen compliance to constantly meet evolving regulatory changes
- Reduce operating costs with outcomes-based variable pricing models
- Accelerate customer onboarding through innovative information gathering methods and advanced machine learning programs
- Streamline SARs with the help of expert resources
The client is a major multinational bank with operations in some of the world’s most dynamic markets. It attracted increased scrutiny from regulators, resulting in the need to review and investigate a large volume of backlogged cases.
Working directly for the bank, analysts and investigators at Allsec’s Texas AML hub reviewed 300K alerts and 80K cases and conducted expanded reviews for a discrete set of cases generated in high risk jurisdictions. 95% of the cases reviewed were cleared and closed, with 5% of the cases being escalated for suspicious activity. The Project was completed well ahead of the deadline set by the client.